“Late night doughnut !!”
Review of Spudnuts Donuts

Spudnuts Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Goleta
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I stayed in Goleta because my nephew was attending the Michael Jordan basketball camp, and walking back home late night I decided to have me a couple of doughnuts, both of theme were extremely fresh for the hour I walked in there (around 11:00 pm), and a very good price also. Really recommended.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

yes you can have your donut with bacon , chocolate long john with bacon on the top now top that for a morning kick also good coffee and friendly owners

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 August 2016

It's a takeaway, although there are about three small tables if you want to eat in.

An amazing selection of delicious donuts - it was such a shame we weren't staying locally so I could have sampled more!

Really, really tasty.

Good coffee and friendly service as well.

Recommend

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I had never been to one of these Spudnuts shops before, but a friend took me there. He first went to one in 1946! They made their donuts with potato flour. There are only a few privately-owned shops left nowadays. The best thing they have, I think, is the cronut (or some people call it the dossant), which is a cross between a croissant and a glazed donut. They are AMAZING!! They're expensive, but they're hands down the best donut I ever had! I sure wish they had a Spudnuts shop around where I live!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Fresh and hot!! A must! I loved everything they served. Very friendly counter staff and a large selection to chose from.

Date of visit: December 2015