“After Fish & Chips Next Door Ice Cream Topped the Day Off”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Goleta
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Went to a Lot of the "Cold Stone Creamery" and have to say The Quality is always the same High Standards ..A Must gfo to place

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Ready for diabetes? I think I might have clogged all my arteries last night. I had the smallest possible version of Coffee Lovers. So good, so sweet. I was only able to eat half. Looking forward to left overs tonight!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Though pricey, this amazing miss mash of tantalizing flavors tempts the most basic and the most sophisticated palate!! Pick you faves and watch the help mash them into one or two or three amazing scoops!! Gotta love it for dessert after a fine restaurant and a short walk down State St.

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

I just love cold stone ice cream. A must try ice cream in Santa Barbara. They have a variety of flavors. I liked most of the flavor s.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Fabulous concept and preparation of mixed ins ice cream splurges. Great preconceived combos or create your own. Peanut butter , Choclate, and ice cream are my favorite ingredients.

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!