“Must try!”
Review of Zizzo's Coffee

Zizzo's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Goleta
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Recently in town for a business trip and found this great place! The blended Dark Chocolate mochas are amazing and kept me coming back everyday! Drive through is a bonus! Friendly service.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you to such a great staff that works there . Coffee options are amazing and such a nice original difference compared to Starbucks . You must try the dark chocolate peanut butter mocha blended with real peanut butter . It's my wife's favorite

Reviewed 6 May 2016

The drive-through was busy so I walked in. I was only getting regular coffee so it was very fast. The coffee was great!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Either sitting outside on the nice patio or inside next to the fire in the very comfortable sitting are, you'll be very stoked. They also have a drive through when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to relax. Very fast free wifi. Also kind of fun to watch the planes approaching as they are about to land.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

So I didn't think I would ever rate a coffee place but I am now! So the place has unique drink flavors and a very happy staff! My wife had the blended peanut butter mocha. It was the best drink she ever had ! Make sure you get it blended and ask for the real peanut butter . This was a tip from the cashier . I had a cappuccino and the roast and taste of it was the best I ever had !

Been to Zizzo's Coffee? Share your experiences!