“Great Coffee, Great Beer, Great Place!”
Review of Zizzo's Coffee

Zizzo's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Goleta
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Either sitting outside on the nice patio or inside next to the fire in the very comfortable sitting are, you'll be very stoked. They also have a drive through when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to relax. Very fast free wifi. Also kind of fun to watch the planes approaching as they are about to land.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

So I didn't think I would ever rate a coffee place but I am now! So the place has unique drink flavors and a very happy staff! My wife had the blended peanut butter mocha. It was the best drink she ever had ! Make sure you get it blended and ask for the real peanut butter . This was a tip from the cashier . I had a cappuccino and the roast and taste of it was the best I ever had !

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Great coffee house. I loved the Blackberry White Mocha, and had to get one everyday during my stay in Goleta. Also tried several of the food items which were really good. The employees are also very nice. I highly recommended this place.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 4 May 2015

While over-night at the Goleta Courtyard Marriott (by the way, newer & nice - see my other reviews), we discovered this drive-through coffee house/restaurant. We enjoyed their breakfast items, pastries, coffee and coffee drinks. If those are indicative of their other item menus, this is not only a good place to run into for a coffee or breakfast pastry but a quick sandwich on the menu. Within walking distance to the hotel across the street.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I had coffee, which was really good..kids had breakfast. Great service. A lot of people were on their computers at the store and drive through was busy. They even serve beer...not sure at what tie as I was there in the AM

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Zizzo's Coffee? Share your experiences!