“Lunch visit ”
Review of PokeMee

PokeMee
Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Goleta
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

First time here, dropped in for lunch after soccer game. Food was great. Lots of topping choices and they also have boba drinks. Thai tea boba was very good. We will stop in next time in goleta

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

So glad to have this new restaurant in town. They serve a regular and large bowls. Regular is more than enough for me. You choose rice brown, white or jasmine. I like to get half rice half salad and the still give you quit a lot of fresh Muslex mix. Then you choose your protein. I like raw salmon, tofu and spicy raw tuna. Then toppings as many as you want. I love roe, cilantro, cucumbers, corn, sea weed. You can choose sauces.
Everything is very fresh, clean, neat. This is my go to place and it really fills me up. I think it's like having sushi in a bowl with your salad.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Nice surprise to find in Goleta; very yummy, fresh Poke bowls based on the Chipotle model where you select your rice and toppings. Everything is really tasty and fresh. Highly recommend the food. There is also a tea place within the same space that makes both milk based teas and fruit based teas.

Been to PokeMee? Share your experiences!