“Lovely high tea and scones”
Review of Two A Tea

Two A Tea
Ranked #49 of 133 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We come here for the candy cane tea and the lavender scones. It's pricey, but worth it. The scones are fresh baked in-house, by a lady from Glasgow who is as lovely as can be. The scones come with three dips, namely, the clotted cream, a strawberry jam, and a lemony marmalade. All of them are fantastic.

They also provide you with cucumber and cheese sandwiches, a roasted vegetable sandwich (my favorite!) and chicken salad sandwich.

They also have desserts like chocolate cake, and fruit cobbler. Both are amazing.

Go get the Queen's Tea. It's $26 per head, but it's a wonderful thing to experience with your girlfriends. Chuck the junk food and do something fancy for once! :)

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Two a Tea is a small tea house that serves a genuine English High Tea (you can also get smaller teas for much less $$). Many women get all decked out with hats and all for their afternoon teas. Be sure and check their operating hours as they are not open like a restaurant.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We took our granddaughters here. We were all very excited about "having tea" !!! When first entering, the staff were not very welcoming. They didn't really greet us or acknowledge the girls. The staff seemed generally annoyed. One of the girls (7 years old) asked if she could have cream in her tea. Apparently this was not the type of tea in which you put cream, and the woman said "why would you want to put cream in that?" These are little girls who were going to have a fun time and make a memory and the staff scoffed at their lack of tea knowledge. The whole time, it just felt as if we were an imposition. Never again.

1  Thank GlenJack
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My wife has been here many times and always had a great time until the last visit. The server who claimed to be the cook was less than polite to put mildly. This was a birthday party with 10 people so maybe the cook had no training with serving a large groups or in customer service. When my wife called about a vegan selection the very nice lady said oh yes we can accommodate that, but when ordering the server/cook said we don't have anything like that. My wife said the lady on the phone said you did and her response was I'm the cook and we do not offer that. Ok so my granddaughter ordered a pot of tea and the sever/cook you have to order 2 items, so it went down hill from there. The truly sad thing was that 6 of group had never been there before and commented on how rude the server was and my wife kept saying the service was always very good here sorry for actions of the server/cook.
Tip: make sure you never have the cook as a server if you come here.
Tip for Two a Tea: Do not let a server with poor people skills inter act with customers if you want to stay in business

4  Thank RetiredIBEW
Reviewed 25 October 2015

When my wife was living in London, she'd go with friends to high tea on her birthday. It's difficult to find something similar here in the States and Two A Tea has its own Americanization (for instance, salad and soup being course options). That said, their Queen's Tea is quite good--dozens of tea choices for your pot of tea and a nice selection of finger sandwiches, very good scone, and choice of dessert. It's also nice that there are several tea options, including a la carte as well, so if you are there with friends, there is probably something for everyone. Room is a little tight, but I have found this to be the case of most every tea room I have been to in the US.

1  Thank jeremiahg698