“delicious sandwiches”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Mario's has the best caprese sandwich I've ever eaten, and I've had a fair few. The crowd is busy and disorganized, but it's worth the kerfuffle for the food.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Great Italian sandwiches are found here. Service is fast and friendly. The atmosphere is no frills and busy. They have a wide offering of sandwiches, pastas, meats, cheeses, sauces, olive oils, and drinks.

Off-street, metered parking is the only reason I don't come here more often. Sometimes, it's hard to find a parking spot. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon, after the lunch crowd had gone and found easy parking and virtually no wait to order.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

As always great service and delicious sandwiches cannot go wrong with mario's always good always satisfying ! remember whenever in Glendale Ca
When it comes to Italian Mario's the place!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I was in the area running errands and just had to stop by Mario's for an Italian Cold Cut sandwich. I called ahead since it was noon so I could stop by and pick it up. There is limited seating inside the delicatessen and some patrons were eating inside their cars in the shade in the parking lot. Another fun thing to do is get your sandwich and head to a local park like Casa Adobe de San Rafael. This time I also treated myself to two raspberry center cookies. The cookies were very fresh. The sandwich was as good as I remember and so big I could only eat half and saved the rest for later. The deli is also very good for catering parties.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

My girlfriend and I stopped at Mario's for lunch. She ordered the Black Forrest Ham sandwich and I ordered the Sub Combo. Both were very good with plenty of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mustard-mayo mix. FYI - "Take a number and wait" is the way it works. I thought the line moves fairly quickly. Parking is in the rear. It was a very good choice for lunch.

1  Thank Robert L