“Omg the cinnamon roll French toast”
Review of Foxy's Restaurant

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This was probably the best thing I've ever had for breakfast!!! We stayed within walking distance and tried this the first morning in town. Needless to say we went back for another round before we left town. It was amazing!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

This restaurant offers special dishes with a home-made taste. The prices are a little bit high but it is good food.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We go to Foxy's when we are on Treasure Island. They are open all day and have an extensive menu with daily specials. Portions are nice size and reasonable. My husbands patty melt was delicious and done exactly as he requested. We enjoyed the cole slaw that came with sandwiches and shared an order of curly fries. My grilled chicken breast sandwich was piping hot. Lettuce, onion and tomato slice made for a tasty sandwich. It must be a place locals go as the waitress called several people by name. There is some outside seating. Best of all, there is plenty of parking!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We found Foxy's Restaurant a few years ago and now we make it a regular stop when visiting our daughter in Glendale. Friendly, good food and nice to get away from chain restaurants.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

When traveling across the country, we ended one evening at a hotel in Glendale, CA. It had been a LONG day and we were whipped. I asked the hotel clerk if there was something to eat nearby. He said "Foxy's is about two buildings down the street." I thought Foxy's was a strip club, but the clerk smiled and said they had good food. I went over to get a to go order so we could chill in our room. I walked in, looked around, and went to the hotel to get my daughter to come eat at the restaurant.
What atmosphere. I would have imagined it was 1968 with Sinatra, Johnny Carson, Dean Martin, John Wayne, and Hollywood ready to walk in. Such a great experience, good food, and although we were exhausted, it was worth staying up late to enjoy the meal at Foxy's.

1  Thank Brian S