Econo Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 168
USD 163
Hotels.com
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 121
Priceline
Best Western Plus Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
USD 153
Otel.com
1,534 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondmade to order omeletsstarbucks coffeehappy hourliving roomuniversal studioscomplimentary breakfastthe managersmountain viewomelet stationunderground parkingpool and hot tubmorning breakfastrose bowlla areaper day
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family really liked this hotel, so I am using their words, descriptions, and insights. The location of the hotel was right off the 134 and about 15-20 minutes from the majority of places we visited. My kids loved the morning breakfast. With two growing kids, the included breakfast makes this a reasonable selection. The only complaint they had was the pillows. The kids and husband thought they were too soft. I prefer the traditional Hilton hotels, so I wasn't as excited as the rest of my family. I thought there was a bit of a musty smell to the rooms, but they were clean. The staff was nice, check in and check out were easy, and the stay was pleasantly uneventful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Can’t say this was the best embassy we have stayed at. Rooms are small, curtains have holes or falling down in places, key cards come deactivated easily and having to recharge constantly, no towels at pool on several occasions. Positives-breakfast is good and ample tables to sit at. Several restaurants within walking distance and shopping near

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I’m in shock how terrible these rooms are. The living area was like staying in a dark rectangular alley. TV hung on the wall crooked with all the wires hanging out, blanket was disgusting and old with balls, and tile in bathroom broken. Lastly AC didn’t work and couldn’t get fixed until the next morning. It was a HOT evening. They finally got it fixed in the morning but did we get a courtesy call or an apology for the inconvenience? Nope! Also they try to make it sound as if being an honors reward customer you get benefits but all you get is free WiFi, which every other hotel we’ve stayed at provides it free for all guests. It’s also an annoyance because each day you have to re-log the passcode for internet. Because of the terrible service we will never stay in this hotel, which is too bad since we travel quite a bit. The best part about this hotel was the complimentary breakfast. The staff in the restaurant were hard and efficient workers and very polite.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear learjet1974,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues encountered, and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. As well, we’re sorry for the inconvenience with our Wi-Fi log-in. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend of mine and our two kids for a Spring Break trip to Universal Studios. Booked through a Hotwire “Hot Rate”. When I arrived I was told I’d booked a smoking room even though that was never disclosed at the time of booking. After some discussion, they gave us a non-smoking room at no additional charge. The first room we were assigned did not have working AC, did not have a functioning vent fan in the bathroom, and had mold in the photo frame in the bathroom. Second room also had a non-functioning bathroom fan and mold in the same picture frame. We decided to give up and live with the stagnant, moldy air. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank shayeslq
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was a family trip to take our daughter to visit Occidental College. Embassy’s is my favorite for the happy hours win/beer and suites.

However, at Glendale, I’m surprised by a couple things:

- at check-in, I stepped up to the HHonor line even though there was a staff at the regular check-in line (and no one was there). She wouldn’t acknowledge me. I waited for about 5 minutes. Someone stepped up to the regular line and she helped. I wondered to myself: “HHonors meant nothing I guess? Should’ve just gone over to the regular line first. “

- got a room on the 9th floor. Room 904 to be exact. We can hear the guy next door snored the entire night and shifting in the bed!! So if you needed a good night sleep for a meeting or important event the next day, request for a sound-proof room.

Other than that, breakfast was great, spacious room, water pressure was great.

If you were here for a purpose, this is a great location, good hotel setting, and awesome free breakfast.

Self parking is $21/night though.

Happy travels!