“Very Good Wine At Very High Prices”
Review of Audelssa Estate Tasting Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Audelssa Estate Tasting Room
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This place is very upscale but I think they are asking too much for their wine. Enjoyed our visit but too expensive to buy routinely buy their wine. Wine just as good at better prices elsewhere.

1  Thank Todd A

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Chic atmosphere and delicious wines. A pleasant surprise!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Greg was very accommodating and it was a pleasure listening to him describe the wines. He was kind enough to offer my husband tea since he didn't want to sample wine.

1  Thank carols_trips39
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Recently tasted through their wines, awesome reds.. They only make around 3000 cases a year and you can't buy the wines through any stores... The wines are featured at some Sonoma restaurants. The venue is inviting and friendly with knowledgeable, staff. I can't wait to visit their vineyards and caves on my next visit. I believe it will be a very special experience.

1  Thank Kay L