“Very Good Wine At Very High Prices”
Review of Audelssa Estate Tasting Room - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Audelssa Estate Tasting Room
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This place is very upscale but I think they are asking too much for their wine. Enjoyed our visit but too expensive to buy routinely buy their wine. Wine just as good at better prices elsewhere.

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Todd A

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Chic atmosphere and delicious wines. A pleasant surprise!

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Greg was very accommodating and it was a pleasure listening to him describe the wines. He was kind enough to offer my husband tea since he didn't want to sample wine.

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank carols_trips39
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Recently tasted through their wines, awesome reds.. They only make around 3000 cases a year and you can't buy the wines through any stores... The wines are featured at some Sonoma restaurants. The venue is inviting and friendly with knowledgeable, staff. I can't wait to visit their vineyards and caves on my next visit. I believe it will be a very special experience.

Date of experience: March 2012