“Service with a Smile”
Review of Geyserville Mud

Geyserville Mud
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 8
Description: Our cafe is a traditional Coffee Shop serving Bella Rosa coffee out of Santa Rosa. We also have Beer and Wine. We do pastries, breakfast sandwiches and burritos. Lunch we have signature sandwiches, soup in the winter and salads in the summer. Come on by. We have been in business for 8 years.
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I love stopping here on my way to work for my morning latte and breakfast burrito. There is never a wait, unless it's a weekend and the bicyclists are there in mass, and the coffee is always perfect.
Valerie, the owner, and the rest of the staff are all super friendly and ready with a smile. They offer treats from the Cousteaux Bakery in Healdsburg but will also make you an egg sandwich or simple bagel with topping of your choice. I always get the green chili burrito because I think it is the least fattening, healthiest choice for someone on their way to do a days physical work (a choice which admittedly is not substantiated by any scientific proof).
A great place to stop and sit a spell.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Looking for a tasty sandwich, chips and a drink for $10, this is the place!

Super fresh sourdough English muffin roll, ham, Swiss cheese and all the fixings. Delicious. Friendly service too.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Locally owned and operated. great coffee. good pastries. So personable, that they make you feel like a local!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Stopped in for a sandwich at lunch on a recent wine day. Nice clean restaurant, low key and the building had a bunch of character. I had a reuben and my wife had a turkey club. The person waiting the counter also makes the sandwiches. He takes a great deal of time and attention to your order. The service was very , very slow and we were the only sandwiches being made. However the end result was good. If they had any line of customers at all, you would not be able to eat. Go if the line is short or nonexistent.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I walked down from the Isis Oasis for coffee and breakfast. Super Americano and the burrito was good. I had the sausage version. It wasn't like out of this world but was tasty, filling and a good price. Would definitely recommend for coffee.