“Good casual breakfast”
Review of Geyserville Mud

Geyserville Mud
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 8
Description: Our cafe is a traditional Coffee Shop serving Bella Rosa coffee out of Santa Rosa. We also have Beer and Wine. We do pastries, breakfast sandwiches and burritos. Lunch we have signature sandwiches, soup in the winter and salads in the summer. Come on by. We have been in business for 8 years.
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Had an easy going casual breakfast and coffee here. Oatmeal was ok. Bagel looked good. Lots of locals in and out. No wifi though.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

All the usual coffee drinks available and executed with a high level of competence. Excellent pastries are sourced from the French bakery in Healdsburg. A local hangout in the morning.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Mmmmmm I can smell that mud a brewin'. I regularly visit this coffee house on my days off since I moved to Geyserville about a year ago. They have great breakfast sandwiches and burritos. I get The Hogg as its a mix of 3 piggy meats. Ham, bacon and sausage made next door at the 5 star Diavola! Yum! I enjoy the lattes too! The service is great as well! Thank u Geyserville Mud! See u soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

If your in Geyserville this is the place to pick up a cup and a sandwich. Prices are good, coffee is good and service is quick.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Good little coffee shop in Geyserville. The coffee and breakfast snacks were good. The issue I had was that only 1 person was working and the poor lady was swamped! She was cashier, cook, barista - everything! This really slowed things down and we were in a rush. Not her fault but it is something that should be addressed moving forward.