“Old School Nice”
Review of Pedroncelli Winery

Pedroncelli Winery
Ranked #5 of 29 things to do in Geyserville
More attraction details
Owner description: A good winery for winetasting.
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Hadn't been here since the 1980's and were going back based on fond memories of their old days.

I can report the new days are still very nice. The tasting was pretty traditional but it was nice to see that an old name is still bringing it...making good wines and serving them in a nice setting.

Ed S, Owner at Pedroncelli Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

We are so glad you came by. There is something comforting about a quiet setting and allowing the wines to speak for themselves, isn't there?
We love what we do, where we do it, but mostly those for whom we do it! We hope you'll stop in again-and not quite so long between visits!

All reviews
"rose"
"wineries"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Definitely stop here if you're visiting wines in the Sonoma County area. We drank some delicious wines and nibbled on crackers in between. I especially enjoyed wandering their small store where pairing recipes were available, as well as bars of various types of chocolate. The grounds are beautiful and the wines yummy!

Pedroncelli, Owner at Pedroncelli Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for your kind words and come back soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

If your are on a wine tasting excursion to Sonoma County, California I would recommend a stop at Pedroncelli Winery on Canyon Road in Geyserville. This winery has been in the family for 90 years, so there is a lot of history from pre prohibition to todays award winning wines, where the grandchildren of the founder are still active in the business.
There is a covered arbor for a picnic with your now favorite wine, with the French bread and cheese that you brought along.

Pedroncelli, Owner at Pedroncelli Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We came here while on a winery tour originiating from Sonoma, CA. I thought the grounds were beautiful, and the wine wasn't as great. I liked the wine but not enough to buy a couple bottles. They had a lot of red wines but on a hot day it didn't feel so great towards the end of the day. I'm just not a big fan of the red wines they offered, but it was still a great winery. Loved the staff as well! Couldn't of been any nicer.

Ed S, Owner at Pedroncelli Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thanks for taking time to share your experience. I'm sorry you only had our reds on a hot day--with the temperature hovering around 95f this week, our Sauvignon Blanc and Rosé are the perfect refreshers. Please come visit again, and if it's hot tell them Ed said to give you something refreshing!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was on a tour, we took our lunch from the General Store and had it here. We shared a bottle of Friends red (red table wine) while dining. It was delicious and I purchased a bottle that I cannot wait to open with my friends back home. The tasting area is small but I also like that out of 16 or so wines to taste, we were allowed to pick the 6 or 7 we wanted to try. If you are there with a partner you don't mind swapping glasses with you can tag team and try all around the tasting menu. Great wines, good times, one of my favorite stops of the day and I would return and recommend anyone stop in.

Ed S, Owner at Pedroncelli Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

So nice of you to take time to take time to mention us! I'm glad you had a good experience, and hope you'll come back again soon.