“Wonderful Dim Sum”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2016

This is the place to go for Dim Sum. The large variety is amazing and delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's an enjoyable experience as the servers go to each table to ask if you want what's on their cart. There're desserts too. The mini custard pie and the sesame balls filled with sweet beans are the best!!!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We love authentic Dim Sum and so when we were in LA and staying with Chinese Taiwanese family friends, we were taken for lunch to this place by them. We were a large group. Our friends know the owners and frequent this restaurant often. The Dim Sum fare offered by the Chinese ladies on their carts is fresh, hot and varied. Obviously, we were lucky to have our entire meal selected by our friends. Each one simply delicious. Their duck is supposed to be very delicious but both my husband are not duck fans, hence the use of the word “supposed”. We had a great mix of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. I must say, if you are not familiar with Dim Sum and going there alone, it could be a bit of an effort to decide what to have.

1  Thank Banrist
Reviewed 24 January 2016

They have great dim sum, very economical. Sometimes it is hard to to get them to understand what you want.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My family and I have eaten at this restaurant many times over the past 15 years and every time we are satisfied and full. Good prices, tasty food with so many different selections. A good standard in which to measure against other restaurants. I look forward to retuning soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Good Chinese food in a sit down restaurant. While I wouldn't call it "friendly", they do take care of business and give you privacy. I went last month for a weekday lunch. I had been a few times over the years, and once many years ago played a musical gig there for a private party (no bands regularly play there), another time a memorial service for a friend was held there. I was not involved in any planning of those unrelated events it's all coincidence. I do like the restaurant. I am aware that it's very crowded on Sundays as is typical of Chinese family places with Dim Sum carts. I always ordered off the menu my veggie choices.