“Friendly people, good food (based on 1 visit)”
Review of Kala Eatery

Kala Eatery
Ranked #176 of 302 Restaurants in Gardena
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I had the Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao) and it was good. I said I liked spicy, and they made it spicy. I was really hungry, and the food came quickly. The server was very kind. This looks like a funky little 'hole in the wall,' which it kind of is, and for me that added some to its charm.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Has a very pleasant outside eating area, the inside is a little basic, but this is more than made up for by the friendliness of the staff and overall the quality of the food

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The service was so fantastic and food so tasty that I'd feel terrible not placing a review now - risk forgetting when we get home. Humus - drunken noodles - curry and chilen kobedi. Yum! Willbe back.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Very yummy. Rice was perfectly cooked. Sauce was delish! Just down the street from the Holiday Inn where I was staying. Nice atmosphere-I sat on the patio outside, didn't venture indoors since it was so nice outside.