“Very good breakfast at a fair price”
Review of Apollo Burgers

Apollo Burgers
Ranked #102 of 438 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I happened upon this place because I was staying at a high-priced hotel nearby, and wanted to find a reasonably priced breakfast. So I went for a walk.
I got 3 eggs, scrambled, toast, hash browns and coffee for about $8. Awesome! Fast, tasty and affordable. Highly recommend if you are on a budget like me.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I looked up best burgers in the o.c and Apollo burgers came up had great reviews so my family and I decided to try it out I'm glad we did the burgers and fries where awesome WE WILL BE BACK

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Walked past this area and the char-grill smell greeted me from a distance. I decided to go in and grab a takeaway. Ordered a triple hamburger and I must say I was impressed. I like my salad leaves crispy and not soggy, and this hit the mark. The patties were also not greasy. This huge burger filled me up! I'll be back next time :)

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My manager found this online and we walked from the Hyatt. I was skeptical but I could smell the burgers as we approached. I would've given 5 stars but it was really warm inside! The place was busy (there was a cop in there so I knew it would be good!) Awesome onion rings! Delicious burgers! I will visit again!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Was in the neighborhood here a week or so ago and saw this place. Thought I'd give it a try. Glad I did.

Great burgers and fries!

I'm sure I'll be paying this place a visit again.