Candlewood Suites North Orange County
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Harbor Motel(Garden Grove)
Good 3.5/5
Legacy Inn and Suites(Garden Grove)
Great 4.5/5
Motel 6 Garden Grove(Garden Grove)
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryice makerextended staychange towelsstove topfresh towelsout of statefull size fridgecomforts of homedirty towelssmall storeanaheim areafront desk ladythe staff was friendly and helpfulwater pressurefreewaydishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2011

This hotel is only about five minutes from Disneyland. It has a kitchen which makes it convenient and you can save money on food if you wish not to eat out. There is a convienent store next to the hotel. Place in nice, felt safe and easy access to the freeway.
I saved about 50% compared to hotels next to Disneyland. The bed is confortable and one of the best shower water presure. I would consider this hotel for future stays.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Like: very friendly and helpful staff, convenient to highways but not noisy or busy, nice neighborhood, cupboard - quick snack and not overly pricy, free laundry facility, free fitness room with good (not superb) equipment, free videos to use with new ones added each time I've stayed, always plenty of convenient, off-street parking, free Internet.

Could improve: odd smell in hallways and rooms, when I left the bathmat on the floor there were bugs crawling all over it when I came back to the room one night, otherwise the entire hotel is VERY clean, Internet is not very fast.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Well, I booked this hotel for 5 nights for our stay in the LA area. It was about $70 a night, and after checking in, I'd say it more like a $35 a night place. The room was tiny. The room was very outdated and run down. There was quite a bit of mold on the bathroom ceiling. The bathroom counter look like it had been chewed on in the floor corner. The room just didn't feel clean and we slept on top of all the covers/bedspread.
But the staff was great. i asked to ceck out in the morning, and I made my own arrangement to transfer to a Staybridge Suites (where I am now and will review in a few days). We had the AAA rate and they did not have to break our reservation and only charge us for the one night, but they did. They were very accomadating, and I didn't even have to argue. (Makes me think we weren't the first ones to leave early) But I really did appriciate the ease of breaking our reservation. So for that, I want to give 3 stars.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
GGRGGSales, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites North Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am disappointed to hear your stay was below our normal standards. We take pride in our hotel and want our guests to experience a clean and comfortable hotel and superior guest service. With that being said, I do agree that our appearance is currently outdated. We have great news concerning this. Our hotel will be undergoing a full rennovation beginning in November of this year. We are also providing feedback such as yours regarding our linens to our company as well. Although all of our soft goods (curtains, flooring/carpet, bedding etc.) are brand new. It seems there is an issue with the color. As the color of our linens is cream vs. the normal white in hotels, the appearance is one that we are finding is the assumption that they are old, not fresh and dirty. I can assure you that our linens and rooms are cleaned thoroughly and on a regular basis. We have a wonderful staff that truly cares about our guests visits and I'm happy you experienced their thoughtfulness during your stay.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. Your comments and suggestions are invaluable to us.

Reviewed 21 March 2011

The receptionist-Jacqueline was so helpful!!! They upgraded our room at no cost when we realized we need more space. They also gave us directions to all the places we wanted to go, since we had never been there before, and printed out some papers that we needed for one of our entertainment events. They were great, the staff was all soo nice and helpful!! Rooms were great too!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2011

I recently found this Hotel on Priceline.com, what a mistake! I have never stayed in such a horrible place, the rooms are terrible, rundown and old. I asked for non-smoking and was informed when I checked in that I could only have smoking and she could give me some air freshner if I would like. Do not be deceived by the pictures online from the manager these are not from this hotel it is totally different room and very dissappointing. I will never stay here again!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple