“GREAT FOOD, Huge portions, fast service, warm and friendly staff are everything you want.”

King Harbor Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 429 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Price range: USD 6 - USD 55
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We strive to bring you the freshest seafood prepared in our Signature Styles. Ask about our House Specialties and Seasonal Catch of the Day offerings. And remember, although "seafood" is in our name, we offer the tastiest traditional Chinese dishes like Kung Pao Chicken and Peking Duck to our fusion creations like French Style Beef.
Brentwood, California
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Disneyland employees recommended this restaurant to us and boy ..we love Mickey even more now. It is about 3 miles from the park.
The Lobster at $9.99 a pound was delicious. We also ate Beef Chunk (filet Mignon), pork in garlic sauce, chicken and vegetable ( cold meal) which was especially wonderful and couple of vegetable dishes I cannot recall. The new owners are very attentive an extremely personable.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank IrwinW

Westwood, California
“The best Chinese lunch specials and amazing Maine Lobster!”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Unbelievable value at lunch for fresh salt & pepper fish or shrimp with a tasty thai dipping sauce of fresh lime and pepper.
The 5 pound Maine Lobster was served House Special style with Yee Mein singapore style noodles. The dish easily served four people and cost $50. Great soup and chicken lo mein too.
Nice new owners and great wait staff. Better than any chinese restaurant in West Los Angeles!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank TravellingRover
Kelowna, Canada
“Excellent Food and great service!”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I went to dinner with my sister and niece and ordered their crab. The food was excellent. There were a party of 8 when we came back for lunch and was surprised that the value was even cheaper then. The rice, dessert, tea and hot & sour soup were included in the meal. We only paid less than 50 dollars for a 6 and 3/4 Lb. live lobster. I am a seafood lover and we would pay double or even triple for the amount of food we had here in B.C.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Alice A
Santa Ana, California
“What a bright and happy place, and the food is just excellent!”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I had decided that I needed a quiet and simple lunch after all the heavy I had been eating at various functions, and so when I saw King Harbor Seafood at the corner of Harbor Blvd., and Chapman, it looked just right. What a great decision it was to give the place a try. First off, there is just plenty of parking as the restaurant adjoins a shopping center. When you first go into the restaurant you are struck by the high and wide windows which lets the sunlight just flow into the place. Everything looks so bright and clean. On top of that, I was immediately greeted with a smile and shown to a quiet table off to the side (but on the window) so I could read my book. I ordered a bowl of won ton soup (okay, "dumpling soup" to those who don't know won ton!), and it was just excellent. I had a great lunch and would recommend this spot to anyone.

• Visited June 2011
6 Thank Fatbird1
A TripAdvisor Member
“the best Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 June 2006

The Best CHINESE restaurant arround, It should not be label as just seafood. They do have live tilapia and crab but their cuisine is chinese. They have a huge menu with lots of traditional dishes and some new twist on some old favorits. TRUELLY THE BEST

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member