Upon walking into the lobby, you can tell this was once a nice property, but, it now truly is a Howard Johnson...buyer beware. My daughter had purchased her vacation package here, and we decided that we wanted to be close to family, so purchased at the same hotel. This wouldn't have been my first (or my last pick). The rooms were below average, beds were okay, and the room size was small. Even though I had four children traveling with me, you think they would have given us adjoining rooms...no, but, they were next to each other on the same floor. The hotel's web-site indicates there is a restaurant on site -- not. The breakfast, is adequate, but is the same warmed over food day after day. Now, make sure that you are there before closing time, or you will get a lecture from the staff. They don't plan for the number of guests in the hotel, and if you are there anywhere near closing time, don't plan on feeding your family. Make sure you grab the towels out of your room when you go to the pool...no pool towels are available. The real "kicker" was when we came home from Disneyland on Saturday night...the breakfast area had been turned into a full fledged night club, complete with scantily clad women (not good when you are bringing in young children), loud music and a bouncer. Not a hotel that I would stay in again. No micro or fridge in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center - Fullerton is a fantastic family friendly, and Corporate travel full service property. Conveniently located just off the 91 freeway and Harbor Blvd, bordering Anaheim, CA and a short drive to experience the magic of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure theme parks, as well as Knott's Berry Farm, you could attend a sporting event or a concert at the "A" stadium & Honda Center. We are able to accommodate business conferences or seminars. Our hotel offers six flexible meeting rooms, banquet and catering services and a business center. Conveniently located near California State University Fullerton (CSUF), downtown Fullerton, and Anaheim. We provide a free shuttle to/from Disneyland in scheduled times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park