All reviews nice hotel sausage a hilton honors member highly recommend this hotel cookies complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent potatoes waffles would stay here again nice stay business trip quiet room clean rooms fresno area fresh fruit a great place to stay
Reviewed 3 October 2018

pretty average location and a bit outdated rooms. New carpets should be considered a high priority for the next remodeling. the staff was okay, although on a second thought I didn't receive my complimentary bottle of water that I usually get at arrival at other Hampton Inn locations...One more thing, it was pretty pricey for the quality of the room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JasmynG7, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback!

I'd like to apologize for your room being dated. We will definitely be replacing all carpets during our remodel and look forward to offering you a fresh, modern room once completed.

Bottled waters are placed in the refrigerators inside each room, I'm so sorry if you were not told or did not receive one in your room. We will definitely make sure you get one next time!

I hope you give us another shot in the future, and safe travels!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

They have a clean place and a fantastic free breakfast! Highly recommend to anyone passing through. The staff was kind and helpful. Just off the highway and super convent. The perfect spot between San Francisco and the Sierra mountains. We stopped there before making the trip to the pacific coast trail.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Usually try and stay at Hampton Inn when traveling due to value and quality of facilities. I guess I've recommended them too many times because they continue to raise the prices until now they're out of the "great value" category altogether. At $150 a night for a solo traveler, there are better values to be found. I have been loyal to them for over a decade, but they're now aging and raising their prices weekly is seems.....definitely NOT a good combination.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We were driving from San Diego to San Francisco on Highway 99 and had been on the road for about 6 hours. As night approached we looked online for a Hilton brand hotels in the Fresno area and found this Hampton Inn and Suites. It is a nice hotel, comfortable beds, and good breakfast. We would definitely stay there again, the next time we are in the Fresno area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank frequent-traveler777
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Two sleepless nights due to no fan control - no thanks! I do not want to be woken up every 15 minutes by the AC coming on/off. Why would you take away a feature of the basic unit which allows for a continuous fan with a thermostat with no control? I will be looking for other options.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JasmynG7, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Scott Burk:

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review; we always appreciate guest feedback.

I'd like to apologize that the AC unit was bothersome for you and that you did not rest well. I do understand your frustration with that and am sorry to hear that you will not be returning.

I wish you safe travels for the future!