La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest
USD 88
Hotwire.com
USD 158
USD 142
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanunderground gardensallow petssausagewafflesstay there againnight's sleepvisit familycontinental breakfastlqfreewayrailroadelevatorcostcomotelearplugs
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We were on vacation traveling with my family, including my 88 year old mother and our golden retriever. The hotel was a bargain. It was clean. Breakfast was what is usually served and was satisfactory. I had unexpected car troubles which forced us to check out a little late. The hotel staff was great.

1  Thank Clara S
lq6224gm-2016, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. I am glad we met your expectations.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

In all aspects the hotel was adequate, except for the cleanliness of the carpets and the upholstery on the chair and sofa. They were spotted and soiled, with a large tear on the chair cushion. For the price and the franchise, I expected much more.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

If it is any comfort we are starting a renovation right now. Designs are waiting for permits and approvals as we speak. The project has been funded and on the way. As soon as we are along we will start adding photos. Please let me know when you are coming back into the area. I would be glad to personally show you the improvements.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Stayed here for 2 days. Very clean, nice stuff (thanks Michael), nice almost private outdoor Jacuzzi+pool, a few min walk from the underground gardens, the huge room, nice TV, micro + fridge.
breakfast was very nice and small (regula continental + pancake maker)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time for this review. I will be passing on to Michael your comment. Thank you

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I appreciate being able to bring my pet with me. I just wish that they had painted over the door scratches from the previous pet owner and replaced the ripped drape sheers. Pet owners should be responsible to not leave their pet unattended.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

I agree but to be fair the vast majority of pet owners take good care of their animals. We have new curtains and drapes ordered and ready to install probable soon after this is published. As a pet owner myself I really appreciate the no pet fee policy of La Quinta.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Having spent 21 consecutive nights in motels this was one of the best and by far the best value. The location was convenient to the freeway yet far enough away to eliminate road noise. The room was spacious and clean. The check in process was smooth and the staff friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6224gm-2016, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

I am glad that we were able to make your road trip pleasant. Having spent a lot of time traveling I know how important clean and comfortable is. Thank yo for mentioning the staff.