La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest
USD 91
USD 88
USD 158
USD 142
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanunderground gardensallow petssausagewafflesstay there againnight's sleepvisit familycontinental breakfastlqfreewayrailroadelevatorcostcomotelearplugs
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My company booked this Motel for my business stay. I stayed 8 nights. Everything was smooth till my last night of stay. NO TV..... I called front desk and spoke to Sandra about what is going on with the TV channel's. I told her I can see 4 channel's only. Well she said the Motel is going through upgrade to HD channel's so no TV for day or 2. MY Sports ... I will miss the game. When going through upgrade I think Motels should have other source for customers so we customers don't miss on News or Sports.
Pros. Bed
Breakfast
Internet
Clean
Friendly
Quite.
Cons. TV (no channels on my last day stay) Important.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Sandra was completely correct. We have upgraded the system to the full Direct TV lineup. Unfortunately during the changeover there was a period of time when some of the Hotel was operating on a limited lineup. We moved anyone willing to move into the rooms where the the conversion was complete. I am sorry that you weren't able to take advantage of that. Contact me directly and I will see what I can do to make it right. Going forward we will have a much approved product to offer.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

My family and I stayed here one night on our way back from Kings Canyon National Park to the Bay Area. The outside of the hotel was nothing impressive, but not bad. The lobby was nice and bright and clean. There was a little issue on check-in because the clerk made a mistake when processing the Priceline reservation, but he admitted the mistake and cleared it up pretty quickly. We had a room on the 3rd floor which I was a little worried about since it was 100 degrees out all day. However, the room was around 73 degrees when we got there and it cooled off very fast. We went down and enjoyed the pool and hot tub on the hot night. The pool was a bit small, but great for our little kids. The hot tub was also nice. The room itself was very comfortable. The bathroom was a little dated, but it wasn't that bad. The free wifi worked great and was easy to connect to. They warned people about trains going by, but I never heard anything all night. The breakfast was better than most. There was someone cleaning and refilling things all the time. Apples were the only fruit option, but besides that they had a pretty good variety. Checkout was fast. Overall this hotel stay met or exceeded my expectations and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Away from the train tracks might be better.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
lq6224gm-2016, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Thank you for your review. It touched on al the important points. Now that you have visited Kings Canyon are you coming back to see Yosemite?

Reviewed 15 June 2016

The sign at the desk says this hotel was built in 2009, however, it looked new to me. Everyone had a smile, even the young lady serving the breakfast. Very dog friendly with big filed next door. Easy in and out to Hwy 99, but far enough away to be very quite.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Thank you for your review. As a dog owner that travels with my pets I know how important it is. Too many hotels advertise pet friendly but what the are is fee friendly. Let me know when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Trip Advisor lets us down in one aspect, and that is that the top-rated hotel may also be the oldest. This hotel has other newer ones by it. It was clean, etc., but the A/C had to be set on low rather than auto, and at 71 the room was still warm. The hair dryer only worked in low speed. Hubby sent to front desk for another one and it blew circuit. Just not a good experience for the price.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

I am sorry that you didn't find us more to your liking. I will be checking into the hair dryer/electrical problem you experienced. I am also puzzled by the issue with the Air Conditioner. Those thermostats are supposed to be the best and smartest out there. If you could take a moment and let me know what room you were in I would like to correct the problem before it impacts other guests.

Thank you for you time and trouble to write the review.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This place is a typical hotel for the price range. Breakfast is edible but not great. I suppose I cant complain about the price(included). Staff is friendly but while I stayed, there were 4 teenagers wondering around for hours in the lobby and floors, even during the day. One of the teenagers had his shirt off for a while. Overall satisfied and would return again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGeneralManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. About the kids wandering around- that is always an issue. If the parents don't provide the kids with something to do, they just wander. I notice you didn't mention a problem. I am glad about that. They could have spent the time at the pool or burned off some energy in the exercise room but both would have required the parents to at least be present.