“Terrible ”
Review of Pakwan Restaurant

Pakwan Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 555 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It was our first and last time eating in this horrible place. The place is a mess not clean u can see foods and dirty napkins on the floor everywhere. Super crowded and noisy. The food came out late 40 min after we ordered and the staff couldnt care less. Our biryani was cold and Kerahi chicken was not cooked properly. The quality of the food was really bad and both me and my husband had upset stomach.overall a very bad experience and would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This place is Mamma Mia....so good, so authentic and so yummy....
We had Biryani, Bhutam gosht, tandoori chicken and tandoori fish. All entrees were super good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard of this restaurant for a very long time and I want to give it a shot
I am happy I did
The restaurant is packed, and it smells right
The 2 plates I ordered were tandoori chicken boti and chicken achar
Both are delicious, I do hope the chickens achar can be spicier
The nan bread is average, not specifically impressed

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I ordered take out and so I won't be able to say anything about the ambiance and the premises itself. The curries were really tasty and flavorful. There is a slight difference in Pakistani food as compared to typical Indian food and I could feel the difference, especially in the Chicken curry we ordered.The food portions were impressively large and was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Enjoyed all the dishes we had including the Biriyani, Kabobs, and Naan with Chicken tikka masala and Nihari. Special mention is the Chai, loved it.

Date of visit: November 2017