“Delicious ”
Review of Pakwan Restaurant

Pakwan Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 554 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard of this restaurant for a very long time and I want to give it a shot
I am happy I did
The restaurant is packed, and it smells right
The 2 plates I ordered were tandoori chicken boti and chicken achar
Both are delicious, I do hope the chickens achar can be spicier
The nan bread is average, not specifically impressed

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I ordered take out and so I won't be able to say anything about the ambiance and the premises itself. The curries were really tasty and flavorful. There is a slight difference in Pakistani food as compared to typical Indian food and I could feel the difference, especially in the Chicken curry we ordered.The food portions were impressively large and was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Enjoyed all the dishes we had including the Biriyani, Kabobs, and Naan with Chicken tikka masala and Nihari. Special mention is the Chai, loved it.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I love the food here....it’s spicy but yummmmy..
The Mirch last salan(curry) is awesome. The Malai bot I was a new item on the menu and it was really good.
The Bihari boti and chicken boti were excellent as usual.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Pakwan offers a small variety of Tandoori style meats which is simply delicious. There is always a queue of people placing orders or picking up their take out orders. Though a small restaurant, they have maintained quality over time with no variation in taste. They do not serve alcohol. The BBQ fish and chicken boti kebabs are awesome as well as butter chicken and lamb biryani. Pricing is moderate and you can expect to pay $60-$80 for a family of 4. Allow 15-30 minutes wait time for your order to be ready during peak hours. Parking is available outside.