“Classic cafeteria style Pakistani food, MUST GO if you're in the area”
Review of Pakwan Restaurant

Pakwan Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 554 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have been visiting Pakwan since 2009, whenever I find myself in the Bay Area. If you are in Fremont and couldn't go, this is a gem you will be sorry you missed. The service is fast, and the food comes out hot. BONUS, there is hot chai while you wait. They sometimes run out of mutton by dinner time, so come by for lunch if you're craving delicious goat. Their biryani portions are splendid and the food is always seasoned perfectly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to Pakwan multiple times now. There are plenty of Indian food restaurants in town and Pakwan continues to deliver. Great food, good prices, quickly prepared, and fairly friendly staff. It's hard to fit a large group but I think we've managed 12. I'll continue to visit Pakwan when I have a few friends that want some good, quick, easy, fairly priced Indian cuisine!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

As a visitor in the Bay Area I am having a ball visiting various eating joints along with my adorable niece and her husband.We visited Pakwan for dinner on the strong recommendation of friends. We were there on Friday evening and the place was packed. It is a medium sized eatery which can probably host about sixty to seventy five people. We had to wait to grab a table but meanwhile we paid up and ordered food. Yes you pay before and it was all worth it! The place is not very swish in terms of decor and ambience but the food is amazing. The Seek Kebab and Biryani was delicious. The soft bread called Nahan with generous garlic topping along with Karahi Chicken and Korma was lapped up.Moderately price it is a place worth visiting with family. The good thing is that vegetarians have suitable options too.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I like this place, here mutton biryani is good and chicken biryani also. If we go in weekend's waiting time is little bit more.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Very impressed. Large crowd but the man at the register kept the line short. Service was good and food was great.