“Lunch”

Panera Bread
Ranked #43 of 497 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I love Panera, it's always fresh and healthy and very flavorful. I enjoyed the comforting atmosphere and the cozy fireplace too. I thoroughly enjoyed eating the half turkey apple cranberry bread sandwich with the creamy tomato soup. It was wonderful! Plus I joined the rewards program and received free dessert of my choice! WOW you can't go wrong it's truly yummy here!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I tend to have a sensitive stomach, so junk food places really have an effect on me. When I eat at Panera, the food doesn't hurt my stomach, so when there is one nearby, I tend to go to Panera. The food is always freshly made, and like the choose two menu.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I like to eat at home so I can control calories, ingredients, etc. but we all have to get out sometime. This is one of my favorite "treats" because of the healthy entrees. You DO have to stand on line near all the desserts, LOL, but if you can keep your eyes on the prize, there's plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This location was great, parking was good but most importantly, ALOT of seating. There are a couple nice quiet seating areas good for talking and doing some studying, lots of outdoor seating, and the main dining area so a little different setting for all kinds of diners. Staff was friendly as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Busy lunch crowd and lines can get long. You order at the counter and then an employee brings your food and clear tables. Salad and bread were good.