“Don't Overdo the Toppings”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #7 of 554 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Thin crust one size pizza for one flat price with as many toppings.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The first time I ate here I ordered a ton of toppings and my pizza was a soggy mess. I've been here many times and now I just order a handful of toppings and everything comes out perfectly.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Shockingly filthy. I drive out of my way to come to this restaurant. I've been here many times, but today I was absolutely shocked. The place was complete chaos. Employees were playing behind the counter, the floor was covered in Pizza debris, and the preparation area was filthy. I watched one of the employees drop a pizza upside down behind the counter. Instead of cleaning it up they left it there for everyone to step in. It was well within view of the customers. I have pictures of the employees standing around behind the counter sending text messages when they could have been cleaning up the mess. The bathroom was equally as filthy. The store was not busy, no line, no one waiting. If this is the new management practice here this Blaze Pizza will not last much longer. I left a voicemail message at the corporate office We'll see. Check out the collection of pictures.

1  Thank 7,268
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Another in the new line of build your own pizza. I like this concept and really like no extra charge for extra stuff. Here the edges of the pizza are more curled up to hold the sauce. The meatballs are big also. They only have beer in bottles so that was a -.
Food was great though and very quick.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Tired of the heavy crust and way to much toppings?
This is the place for a thin crust and enough on top to fill you up.
Reasonable time from order to eat.
Not five star due to long wait to order time and noise level.
Worth the trip.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A great place to have yummy pizzas. You have a choice to make your pizza as well. This place is most of the times crowded. You have to wait in line for 10-15 minutes but it's worth it. Their service is quick, it's just that the place is so popular and full that you end up waiting in line to place an order. Must try place for all pizza lovers.

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!