“Great Portions ”

Ranked #28 of 517 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Food: 5
Service: 4 or 5 (depending on the time of the day)

First things first: if all the tables are occupied (including the sushi bar) make sure to write ur name on the paper waiting list as soon as you enter.

Food:
They have a plethora of choices when it comes to food. Very good portions as well with certain sushi. So far all of the Sushi and Sashimi that we have eaten are all good. On this particular visit I ordered the London Roll and my girl ordered the Lollipop Roll. London Roll came with a giant Salmon sashimi blanket and a huge portion of crabmeat in the inside. The Lollipop Roll had a regular sushi roll(maybe cali roll) on the bottom and a wonderful baked Scallops on top. The food was filling and delicious.

Service:
Service was particularly good on the day that we came ( 5:11 pm on a Sunday) food order taken within the reasonable amount of time, fast refills, food came without missing anything. Paid and left happy.
On busy days however do not expect the service to be full 100%.

Overall: great place for sushi, reasonable price for great portions. Will rather go here on their worst day than go to Manekis.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Pro: good location, fast service, nice atmosphere, very tasty sushi and other plates. Cons: small area, sometimes can be crowded. Highly recommend going.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh sushi and maki, was also carefully put together and presented. Salmon teriyaki was super moist served on a hot iron plate and delicious. New Ryan role was a great recommendation.

Very friendly service. We will be back for more.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I missed going to Mioki's for awhile (years). A favorite weekly event for my daughter and I to get out Sushi Fix. Well she came back for a visit and the place is a little worn here and there. But the Sushi and food can't be beat. Simply the best! (I ordered take out Sat night and my Girlfriend actually said it was too much fish) Not for me! I suggest you don't go so I can at least get a seat and enjoy this little gem!

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We really love to dine here on Friday nights....it's our regular routine. The place is a small family owned restaurant that we love for their service and fresh and delicious sushi . The menu has something for everyone....my faves are the Super Philly and the Hollywood rolls. The service is fast and efficient and you receive so much in return for your patronage.
Complimentary Green Bean appetizer and sliced Pineapple to round out your meal . They also have a sort of reward program for sushi rolls....
I hope you find Mioki Sushi to your liking ...

Been to Mioki Sushi? Share your experiences!