“Third Rate restaurant, good for breakfast, a lot of retired people, have there oatmeal and breakfast there ,”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #166 of 497 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Sort of Home style cooking, I always have breakfast, food is good but ordinary. M<y brother like there pasta

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The place had potential to be another discovery of a good breakfast dive. Especially when I see "homemade corned beef hash".
Now I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but I know my corned beef and that had "canned" written all over it. A disappointment.
Was a good straight up meal with decent service, fast order otherwise. Just nothing above the regular.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

For a place that has been around since 1977 I don't know why I've waited so long to come here. Now that the first trip has been made I can honestly say the wait should not have been so long. We came in around 11am on a Sunday morning. I knew they would be busy and they were. All tables were occupied so we had a wait of less than 10 minutes to be seated. Service was perfect. They were quick to get us drinks and the server had the timing down. Once we ordered it was only about 10 minutes to the food's arrival. My wife had the special which was a crab and cheese omelet while I had biscuits and gravy, bacon and 2 eggs on the side. She was very pleased with hers but could not finish as serving sizes were both generous. My order was very good too. The biscuits were tasty and fresh, and the gravy with sausage crumbles was also pretty good. The bacon was crispy and tasty; just the way I like it! The place does show its age as seats are aging and have been taped to cover rips, holes or the like. Plenty of parking is available and it is in a good location. Prices are in line with other franchise and mom-n-pop styled eateries. Oh, and the fresh squeezed orange juice was probably the highlight for me. It was not the concentrate or watered down versions found in most locations. It may have taken all those years to visit but won't be the last.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This place has always been one of my cozy little favorites. But now that it's closing at 3 p.m. you have to plan ahead of time if you want to get soup for dinner or anything like that cause before you could swing by anytime and get dinner but now it's different!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I had the BLT avocado special, Balsamic salad and potato salad. My wife had a bacon burger with french fries. She also had a fruit bowl. The coffee wasn't very hot and a little bit weak. She shared the fruit bowl with me and it was good. Plenty of strawberries but that was the highlight of the meal. Our waitress was OK but the cashier was very perfunctory. I think the place is going down hill a little bit. My wife said when we got to the car "I think we will not be going back to Dino's." It wasn't horrible, just average.