“Decent but nothing special”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #50 of 518 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Decent 'coffee shop' but nothing special. Had fruit plate. Very fairly priced, decent service, excellent size portions, but nothing that distinguishes it from its equivalent competition that provide a equivalent environment that is closer to where I live. If I was nearby and hungry I would eat their again, but I would not make a special trip or go out of my way if I was closer to a similar establishment.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Had chicken fried steak.could not eat it all,service needs a little help. Had same meal at black bear Dino`s was much much better.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Saturday: The food is great, first rate, American family cuisine. Whomever the cook is today, they are amazing. (I have been here once when the was mildly bland, not bad, just bland)
The service is horrible. We had to ask everyone for something (coffee, silverware, napkins) the waitress took our order, dropped our food and the bus staff got us the things we wanted (very fast moving people). BTW it wasn't busy, there were many open tables.

If you want great food and are ok with being ignored the rest of the time, this actually a great place. Study groups and people know what they want before they sit down will enjoy. Any other time the service will leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We wanted to eat something other than fast food and wanted to find a comfort food diner.
The place looked busy and thats usual a good sign. Place was clean staff greeted us when we arrived.
Once we sat down, we were given menus, unfortunately that's all that happened. The service, although very nice, was very slow.
We asked about the ravioli, she told us they were cheese filled. Please see photo. It was meat filled with meat sauce. We had to keep asking for refills on our drinks.

The plus was the food. The housemade Italian dressing was wonderful on a very good house salad. The ravioli were tasty. The meat sauce very good. Garlic bread.
It's also a Coke House.!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2014

This place was filthy, from the carpet to the windows their was old dried up ketchup stains on wall too. Waitress must have worn the same apron for about a month with out washing it, just looked dirty.
food was nothing special, didn't really enjoy it after seeing how dirty my surroundings where:/

Been to Dino's? Share your experiences!