“Nice on a hot day”
Review of Posh Bagel

Posh Bagel
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Fremont
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I work close by so sometimes I will come here for lunch. The family that runs this business is very nice. AC is nice and strong. Usually not too packed. Nice place to enjoy a snack in peace.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We went to Posh Bagel and purchased some savory bagels. We did take out. One can also order sandwiches and also dine in. Bagels are good. Service is order at the counter and OK.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love this place.. it's in the middle of Fremont, and it opens really early! Helps me keep my hunger at bay as well as get some work in before hitting the road!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We were driving down Fremont Blvd, when we went by the oldest mall in Fremont. Grandson and I both ordered the turkey bacon. He got the regular, I got the jalapeño. We're full. Tastes good.

Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

In Fremont Hub Shopping Mall.
If you like coffee and bagel then you should go. They had five different types of coffee to choose from, a huge assortment of bagels, TV with news on, and a nice view of a *quiet* parking lot.
Good place to hang out and have a conversation

Been to Posh Bagel? Share your experiences!