“Italian Dinner”

Ranked #23 of 517 Restaurants in Fremont
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We tried italian pasta with free soup or salad here and its really good for the price. The pasta is good for two person if your me not that hungry. Value meals for dinner in this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My wife & I made phone reservations for 5:15 to 5:30 pm; we arrived about 5:05 pm and were seated promptly. We ordered from early / combination menu the foods we wanted,
the waitress noted foods & wife's request to have a tomato cream sauce served on her order. All foods were EXCELLENT in taste & preparation, etc. We shared a Bread Pudding with ice cream & caramel sauce on pudding. The waitress did an excellent job of caring for our needs / requests, etc. Great dinner experience ! ! :-D

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We frequent this place. I will recommend to any one who loves pastas and wine.
Staff is so charming, always ready to serve with smile
Service is grate. We normally share our dish that comes with salad. They split the food and salad in the kitchen and bring it to table.
Leftovers, no problem. They take your dish and bring back food in nice carry out container.
Best part is, there is no corking charge. So, bring in the wine you like and they will open it with smile.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We absolutely love Strizzi's and usually dine in their Pleasanton and Livermore restaurants - never an issue over the years. I was in Fremont visiting a friend at Washington hospital and decided to go to a familiar place for some comfort food and a little football. I sat in the bar area at a table and ordered my favorites ~ the early bird dinner menu is great as it usually comes with a soup and salad; however, even though the menu reinforced this, the waitress said it did not come with soup and salad. I wasn't in the mood to call her out and just wanted to relax. She brought the usual sourdough bread and it was stale Again, just wanted to relax and have some peace and quiet. Dinner was awesome - wood fired chicken, fresh sauteed vegetables and rigatoni bolognese ~ ahhhh, all the best!! When my check came I pointed out to the waitress the mistake since it wasn't entered as an early bird dinner, at this point I was irritated at her lackadaisical customer service and the post nasal drip with Hall's cough breath - "oh well!"; additionally, I grabbed the menu and confirmed the menu did say soup and salad were included. I did advise my waitress Nicole about the menu and the stale bread and she responded "oh, OK." I was dumbfounded and just wanted to leave. Even though I saw a few people who appeared to be in charge, no one else came by to check on me otherwise I would have shared my remarks. I will continue to visit Strizzi's when I am in town, just not the Fremont restaurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary at Strizzi's, and it was a good decision. The food was really fantastic. We both got pasta, which was fresh and perfectly cooked. The sauces were rich and flavorful. Our server brought complementary ice cream to round out our celebratory meal. It was a nice way to start our next year of marriage!