I stayed at this hotel for two nights. I had a one bedroom suite room in building 6, 2nd floor. The room was quiet at night which is what I usually desire. The furniture is functional and good, but not overly nice. In other words this is a comfortable place to stay but not luxurious. The breakfast the first morning was scrambled eggs with tortillas and two types of sausages. The other breakfast was the same except we had bacon and some other hot option that I didn't sample. Both mornings you could also make waffles or have cereal, yogurts and toasts. There were fruits as well.
When walking to the breakfast room you are unable to access the breakfast area from the interior as the door is locked. You need to go around to the front and even there you can get into the first sliding door but you need to use a key to open the 2nd door. I guess security is tight at this location. There are two Marriott properties right next to each other, this Residence Inn and next door a Courtyard Marriott.
There is plenty of free parking as well. There was also a pool in the interior courtyard. I did not try the pool as it is late fall and the air is cool in the evening when I got back from my meetings nearby. The free internet did not require a sign-in. And the rest of the room functioned as it should. I will likely stay here again if I travel on business to here in the future. The staff was pleasant but also, not much stood out either. Mostly this was appropriate if you want a place to relax and sleep while visiting for business or pleasure during the day and it fulfills this function well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in comfort and convenience at Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. Equipped with stylish decor and furnishings, our California hotel creates a welcoming home-like atmosphere. Indulge in the good life with our free Wi-Fi, large flat-panel TVs and cozy beds. Wake up and thrive each morning with our free daily hot breakfast and create the meal that works best for your diet, from an English muffin with eggs and bacon to a fruit salad featuring Greek yogurt. In your free time, get your heart racing with a swim in our refreshing outdoor pool. We also offer an on-site fitness center with modern equipment and an outdoor Sports Court®. Visit one of the many nearby theme parks such as Disneyland® or Knott's Berry Farm® for a plethora of family-friendly fun, then head over to downtown Huntington Beach and feel all the Southern California vibes. Whether you're traveling for work or for leisure, make it a success at Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Residence Inn Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Residence Inn