“Minature Golf for the family”

Boomers! Fountain Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Whirlybird Family Fun Ride, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Rock Wall, Arcade, and Kiddie Rides, Boomers is the perfect place for fun!
Reviewed 7 January 2018

First time to experience Boomers. They have everything for the kids and something for the adults also. When we went to get the golf clubs and pay for the miniature golf, they seemed to be very understaffed, We waited quite awhile before we got service from a rather unhappy staff member. No conversation at all - took the money, gave us our clubs and that was it. we had to ask another person where we start, etc. But it was still fun and we enjoyed the golf although it was very slow. After we golfed the kids wanted to do the boats. That took a long time to get tickets. While i was waiting for them to finish, I decided to get beer. That took a long time as there was no one to serve the beer after I paid. They finally came by and apologized for the wait. It is also not cheap to golf. I am sure we will try it again. There is so much to do there and i would like to try their food which I hear is very good,

All reviews
"grandparents"
"cars"
"laughing"

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had an event here with my company along with a few vendors and did not know what to expect. The staff made the event very "eventful" in a good way and they were very fast and friendly. The lacer tag was great however the food was even better. The staff was "on it". Will come back here again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My nephew comes stay with us for a couple of weeks every summer and loves this place. This time we made it a family outing since the rest of the family was in town at the same time. Wonderful opportunity for some healthy competition, plenty of laugher and great conversation. We usually play the 2 courses, but with more people it gets a bit long, so we usually go after dinner instead of watching TV.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place used to be a great little arcade/play park. The costs have sky rocketed. Not a bad deal if you buy there unlimited visit card but if you are just stopping through spend your money at a real theme park. You will be much happier with the value you receive.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I studied the web site to see if I was going to spend 50.00 for a pass or just go check it out. We decided to do the miniature golf and some ice cream..It took about 2 hours and we checked on prices for our return next time. I came with a 4 year old and I wasnt to sure about him playing golf, but he did fine. The ten year old, would of loved to stay longer. They are right off the freeway.They have a small arcade ,some rides ball pitching machine and the race cars. Next time we will buy passes and spend more time