“Company Event Full Of Fun”

Boomers! Fountain Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Whirlybird Family Fun Ride, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Rock Wall, Arcade, and Kiddie Rides, Boomers is the perfect place for fun!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had an event here with my company along with a few vendors and did not know what to expect. The staff made the event very "eventful" in a good way and they were very fast and friendly. The lacer tag was great however the food was even better. The staff was "on it". Will come back here again.

Date of experience: September 2017
"member"
"grandson"
"adults"

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My nephew comes stay with us for a couple of weeks every summer and loves this place. This time we made it a family outing since the rest of the family was in town at the same time. Wonderful opportunity for some healthy competition, plenty of laugher and great conversation. We usually play the 2 courses, but with more people it gets a bit long, so we usually go after dinner instead of watching TV.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place used to be a great little arcade/play park. The costs have sky rocketed. Not a bad deal if you buy there unlimited visit card but if you are just stopping through spend your money at a real theme park. You will be much happier with the value you receive.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I studied the web site to see if I was going to spend 50.00 for a pass or just go check it out. We decided to do the miniature golf and some ice cream..It took about 2 hours and we checked on prices for our return next time. I came with a 4 year old and I wasnt to sure about him playing golf, but he did fine. The ten year old, would of loved to stay longer. They are right off the freeway.They have a small arcade ,some rides ball pitching machine and the race cars. Next time we will buy passes and spend more time

Date of experience: July 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2017

As I have a 12-year-old who is always looking for things to do and places to go, I was searching the internet for something local that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg and would be fun. That's when I came across Boomers!! Not only did I discover that it's just right down the street, (which is great), but they had a "discount special" going on. So, for the same cost of us going there on this particular day, I was able to get both of my kids passes for the entire year.!! Yes, they can go every single day that they're open, with no blackout periods or restrictions, no catches. They just show their members cards (which they received that same day) and they're off and running. And they can do this every day if they want until December 31, 2017, all for $47.00. You can't beat that.
They have Go-Karts, which even I love, the Merry-Go-Round- The Water Bumper Boats (I do have to say that these could use a tune-up as they seemed pretty slow) but had my daughter and I laughing and was still fun), also a rock-climbing wall, batting cages, miniature golf and an arcade area. (the passes are good for the rides, it does not include games in the arcade, rock climbing, batting cages or miniature golf). It's still a great deal, especially if you're looking for a local spot that you can visit frequently.
I will admit though that I wasn't counting on the food being anything special, but I was surprised to discover that their pizza was actually great.!! When you're ready to take a break from the fun and activities, you can order from their menu, grab a pizza or a variety of other items, your beverages and sit at any one of their benches outdoors and eat, or you can go inside where they have a designated area for eating. The staff was extremely nice and very helpful. It's a great place and I recommend it for kids and families.

Date of experience: April 2017