“Yummmyyyy!!”

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Foster City
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 2 September 2015

All ice creams are the best but one of my personal fav is baskin robbins. Just love the flavors they offer and you can taste also before you actually order.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 4 June 2015

When we want a quick ice cream, Baskin-Robbins is the place! Great flavors which they change around sometimes and quick service.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2014

They always offer a free taste and when I whined for my favorite (peppermint) they hunted for it and got it out a week early.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This particular place is one of the best I have been in. Yes the ice cream is all the same at each location, but in this place, the owner/operator as well as the staff are willing to spend the time with picky eaters, such as myself. Never once have I felt rushed or unappreciated when I have been there. I would recommend this outlet to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I know it's a chain but the owner here makes his location feel so welcome and neighborhood friendly. It's one of the cleanest locations I've ever seen. The owner trains his staff to provide excellent customer service. You are always greeted with a smile and left with a nice thank you. The store is bright, nicely decorated and cheerful looking. It's so clean looking and smelling. You'll always find local folks here gathering to chat and have some good old fashioned ice cream, rain or shine. If you have a coupon, don't worry, the staff won't look at you funny or think "cheap person", they'll gladly except it and thank you for the business. If you live near by the owner might even offer your kid a job. He is great in giving local teens a good chance to earn some money. Spread the word and give this local owner lots of business.

Date of visit: January 2013