“Love the staff!”

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Foster City
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 3 December 2014

They always offer a free taste and when I whined for my favorite (peppermint) they hunted for it and got it out a week early.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This particular place is one of the best I have been in. Yes the ice cream is all the same at each location, but in this place, the owner/operator as well as the staff are willing to spend the time with picky eaters, such as myself. Never once have I felt rushed or unappreciated when I have been there. I would recommend this outlet to anyone.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I know it's a chain but the owner here makes his location feel so welcome and neighborhood friendly. It's one of the cleanest locations I've ever seen. The owner trains his staff to provide excellent customer service. You are always greeted with a smile and left with a nice thank you. The store is bright, nicely decorated and cheerful looking. It's so clean looking and smelling. You'll always find local folks here gathering to chat and have some good old fashioned ice cream, rain or shine. If you have a coupon, don't worry, the staff won't look at you funny or think "cheap person", they'll gladly except it and thank you for the business. If you live near by the owner might even offer your kid a job. He is great in giving local teens a good chance to earn some money. Spread the word and give this local owner lots of business.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Who doesn't love ice cream? And Baskin Robbins has some of the best. I love their Gold Medal Ribbon flavor, but they have lots of flavors to choose from. Stop in when you are in the mood for a sweet treat.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Foster City location has transformed since a lovely family bought it in early 2011. Before, it was not always clean, and employees were unfriendly. (I went several times because I live in F.C. and there was no other B.R. in town!) NOW: The polar opposite! The store is sparkling, always cheerfully decorated, and the husband-and-wife team that own it and run it take special care to ensure customers are happy. They have trained their employees to do the same! This is now a GREAT place to take the family or your sports team for a treat, and I only wish my waistline could afford it more often. While a national franchise, it is very much a family-run business.