“Ice Cream!”

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Foster City
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Who doesn't love ice cream? And Baskin Robbins has some of the best. I love their Gold Medal Ribbon flavor, but they have lots of flavors to choose from. Stop in when you are in the mood for a sweet treat.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Foster City location has transformed since a lovely family bought it in early 2011. Before, it was not always clean, and employees were unfriendly. (I went several times because I live in F.C. and there was no other B.R. in town!) NOW: The polar opposite! The store is sparkling, always cheerfully decorated, and the husband-and-wife team that own it and run it take special care to ensure customers are happy. They have trained their employees to do the same! This is now a GREAT place to take the family or your sports team for a treat, and I only wish my waistline could afford it more often. While a national franchise, it is very much a family-run business.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Ok, I have been known to sneak in for so e rum raisin. This is a classic, typical BR. What more can I say?