“Nice Bagels!”
Review of Noah's

Noah's
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Foster City
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Got a good variety of bagels with cream cheese. Tried them once during my stay at Foster city. Worth a try

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I have eaten here whenever I am in the area and the sandwiches are always delicious and the bagels fresh

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The bagels are good, the queues are long and so I get my coffee here and skip the line! Faster than Starbucks coffee and the quality is sometimes better!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The bagels are chewy and it is hard to get the right amount of cream cheese without asking. It feels like they are on a price containment trip. They spread the cream cheese like butter, not enough like they used to do. They charge for jam per small container, cheap.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is the place for varieties of Bagles. I ate spinach eagles. It was really good. We were a group of six. We paid for US$14 to treat 5 people with eagles, since two were kids.
An economical, still enjoyable and satisfying place.