“Let's do it again!”

Hackettstown, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Let's do it again!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Did the 1 1/2 hour beach ride along the surf and saw adult/baby sea lions. It was awesome. Vida our guide, made the experience that much better, she was great, very knowledgeable. Next time we'd love to do the whole day tour thru the redwoods and again on the beach. The horses are well groomed & kept and want to move, not like most trail ride horses who seem to be on their last legs. Downfall-only a porta potty so bring wipes and sanitizer. This is a must-do attraction. Awesome!

3 Thank Deedeeini

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great time”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This trip is not to be missed. The drive to Mendocino / Ft Bragg was incredible taking the 128 to the US 1. The different scenery's that you drive throuh is nothing short of incredible. My wife and I had a great guide in Noel. We are still beginners on horse back and Noel made us feel cofortable the whole time. My wife was on a hose named Abigail/Cloud and I was on an Arabian named Voltaire. They were great horses and they appeared to be well taken care of. The ride was beuitiful as we started at the ranch and then headed into woods. We finished out ride along the gorgeous coastline of ft bragg. Is a great time and will be on my list of things to do if I return again.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My husband and I visited California for the first time for our 1 year anniversary. We are so glad we went horse back riding with RRR as a part of our trip. We saw beautiful scenery, seals and deer. Could not have been more pleased!

1 Thank JessiMay
Bangkok
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish I had more time!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I just love it! I did a whole day riding through the forest and one and a half hour on beach. Both experience were just awesome! This was my first trail riding and both of my guides are great, they know what they're doing. My horse (Nitecap) was super!! I wish I had more time, I would add another 3 hours riding on the beach. Thank you RRR for this great experience!!

Chaiyada

1 Thank chaiyada p
Mendocino, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Like horses?”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The rides on the beach are great, and it's nice to ride horses that aren't feisty or trying to toss you in the bushes.