“Great beach front stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
john a
“Great beach front stay”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The hotel was beautiful. The room was right on the waterfront overlooking the coastal bluff and the bike trail ran right in front of our private patio. We loved Fort Bragg and loved this hotel.

The only downside was the WiFi was horrible. Very weak or non existant signal. I did not complain or mention it to the front desk. Maybe if I had they could have fixed this. But hey! we weren't in Fort Bragg to stare at our phones anyway!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach front patio
Liked least: Poor WiFi
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Edward S
Redding, California
“Motel was acceptable, but will never use Tripadvisor or FlipKey again”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The room was well represented by the picture and the hostess, Chong Mejias, was very pleasant and accommodating. However, the location of The Coast Inn was misrepresented by the online location map provided by tripadvisor. I wanted to cancel my reservation, but learned that neither tripadvisor or flipkey provided their phone number on my email confirmation, only an email address and I had no computer. Ms Mejias did everything she could to make my stay pleasant, with no help from FlipKey.

574Brian1...
Salinas, California
“My wife and I were made to feel very special by the propriator, Chong!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

When we arrived to check in Chong was there to greet us and show us our room. She was genuinely interested in making sure we were happy with the room and eager to find ways to make us feel special. The second day my wife mentioned to Chong that this trip was for our 34th anniversary, Chong was so happy for us and prepared a special treat for us and made us feel special. Chong gave us complementary tickets to the botanical gardens which we went through and thoroughly enjoyed. She also pointed out several other points of interest for us to enjoy during our stay. She was very busy around the property and when ever she saw us she always said hello and checked to see if there was anything at all we needed. Chong was extremely hospitable. We had a unit with a small kitchen for us to prepare our meals if we chose to and we really enjoyed this aspect of our room as I like to cook gourmet style for a hobby. The bed was at least as comfortable if not more so than other places we have stayed so we slept well; and that's a big plus as I recently stayed at a place that was in a spectacular setting but could not get more than a couple miserable hours of sleep each night which made it hard to enjoy. Not the case at the Coast Inn. If we ever find ourselves in Fort Bragg again we will definitely stay here again. Thank you Chong for the very enjoyable week.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We really liked the attention we recieves from staff, I don't think we ever lacked for anything.
Liked least: Kitchen utincels. It wasn't a problem though because sense I plan on doing some very specific cooking during our stay I know from experience to bring my own specific cooking tools and then I'm happy.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing