“Tracks to Kayaks”

Liquid Fusion Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: From mild to wild, Liquid Fusion Kayaking has a Mendocino Coast kayak adventure for everyone. Enjoy a dry and mild, paddle on the calm waters of the Noyo River where all ages are delighted by harbor seals and intrigued with coastal birds. Or venture on the wild side with our Whitewater of the Sea adventure where you will kayak and play in the ocean waves and sea caves of the Mendocino Coast. Learn to kayak classes and custom trips are available in sea, whitewater river, and surf kayaking.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 August 2011

When in Fort Bragg we road the Skunk Train and decided to take them up on their special trip call Tracks to Kayaks. The Skunk Train was a great trip into the redwoods. A a couple of miles from the return, they stop the train and the kayakers leave the train and meet Jeff from Liquid Fusion. Jeff provided a peaceful trip down the Noyo River. We saw harbor seals, a river otter, many birds and turtles. The river views of redwoods were breathtaking. Jeff was very patient with some first time kayakers and made sure all had a great time. He obviously loves the Noyo and was happy to share his knowledge. It is refreshing to see someone who enjoys his job so much and is so passionate about a beautiful river.

2  Thank popenny
There are newer reviews for Liquid Fusion Kayaking

Reviewed 1 August 2011

My girlfriend and I paddled with Cate on Saturday morning for the 1.5 hour tour. We had an awesome time with Cate. Jeff was also very helpful. Thanks for the loaner pants and shirts. You two have an awesome business and we wish you much success. We will visit on our next trip to FB.

Kayaking Rocks!

Reviewed 29 July 2011

My DH and I did the (mild) evening kayak trip up the Noyo River about 6:00PM with Cate. It was so peaceful and beautiful, we had the river to ourselves...just us and all the birds that Cate pointed out to us, sometimes even from just the songs they were singing. We are middle aged and i have some physical limitations that made me concerned about getting in and out of the kayak, but Cate could not have been more helpful and encouraging. It really made a difference to me. She was an incredible professional, excellent instructor for us both and so safety cautious. We were totally at ease with her skill level and the kayaks.

It really is a beautiful part of the coast and we felt privileged to see this little section up the river. Strongly recommend it to anyone who has never kayaked before as well as those who just love quiet nature trips full of peace and tranquility. I know they do the ocean tours as well, maybe we will try one of those next time!

3  Thank AZFan
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Kate and Jeff were great from beginning to end. I'm 5% adventurer and 95% Nervous Nelly. They were patient, answering every question I had, helping me pick the right trip, and giving me plenty of instruction before setting out. I can't wait to try another trip with Liquid Fusion on my next visit.

2  Thank SHR262626
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I would recommend this to anyone! I had been kayaking only once before but it wouldn't have mattered. Tours range from relaxing and scenic (dry) to helmets and wetsuits (very wet!). They were totally accommodating and helpful. Tour itself was beautiful and Jeff was fun and knowledgeable, providing information about the various wildlife and history about the area. There were tons of opportunities to take pictures after he provided a strap for my camera to make sure it didn't go overboard! He went out of his way to make sure I got to see and experience what I was looking for and even invited me to call he or Cate if I had any questions or needed anything during the rest of my stay in Fort Bragg. Great people, beautiful sights, fun, fun tour!!

4  Thank KRPNapa