Kaztimberhouse(Pasir Panjang)
TripAdvisor
1,637 results
All reviewssteam roombuggy servicepremium pool villasea viewjapanese restaurantdip poolprivate saunaport dicksonmain buildingbuggy driversindoor playgroundfire showmini poollight housecoffee houseking sizepersonal pool
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I stayed at the Grand Lexis but herd that Lexis Hibiscus had a Buffet dinner. It’s been awhile since I had an İnternational Buffet by a Malaysian 5* hotel and decided to go to Lexis Hibiscus.
Both the Hotels Grand & Hibiscus belonged to the same group plus I read that guest could enjoy the facilities of both resorts.

The hotel reception can make reservations for you.

Little did I know that Grand is 25km away from Hibiscus. With bad traffic that night the journey too us about an hour drive/ “Grab”.
(*Tip* there is a free return bus service from Grand to Hibiscus 5pm to and return at 9pm)

When we arrived for dinner at Hibiscus at the restaurant/ coffee house, the staff great us and made us feel welcomed. Although it was a busy night, they allowed us to choose our table.
We decided to go Alfresco by the BBQ Buffet area close to the pool and playground.

From the start till the end we enjoyed the Buffet it was delicious. The best was the Satay and BBQ steaks. The rest of the Buffet was fresh and tasty too.
The staff were very attentive and kept refilling our glasses and clearing our use plates with a polite smile occasionally engaging in small talk with us.
The surprise factor was the Potong Ice-cream. To end the dinner we had fragrant black tea. It was a wonderful dinner.
All for RM 108/Pax only.

Now is time for us to go back to Grand Lexis. We did not know about the bus and the time was past 10pm. I though to myself at the worst I had to use Hibiscus’s limo service to take us back to Grand and was mentally prepared to pay more than RM 200++. We tried grab n Uber but was unsuccessful. So we went to the concierge.
That’s where we met Avin who advised us on the limo price and I was not far off.
We told Avin our problem and he helped us to get an Uber car for RM25 what a great guy. Avin was our star.

Our car came and he greeted goodbye at the car. I definitely will not let him go without giving him something to show our gratitude and happiness. He smiled and refused saying that he was just doing his job but I insisted. This young Indian man Avin was Awesome!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Executive O, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest

We are delighted to have you as our guest during your recent stay at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson. Thank you so much for your positive feedback; generous compliments such as yours have definitely made our day! Looking forward to welcoming you again to the resort soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The restaurant need more improvement, the food almost as same as every day, fruits were low classed, as same were the dessert.
The club lounge (it is not lounge at all) less than tow stars hotel.
Wonderful staff at all facilities

Room Tip: For honeymoon ( panorama or imperial villa ) I thing it is the best choice at property
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family visit Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson on 4/4/2018 and stayed one night here. We were checked in at the Lighthouse by Melissa, and then helped by Ai Jing, who spoke Mandarin Chinese. They were both very nice, but what surprised us more was their club manager, Maya, who looked like an Indian but spoke excellent Chinese. We then realized that her mom was Chinese. She served us sincerely and helped us with any information we needed. Thanks for the three people’s help, we had an awesome trip here!

1  Thank 玫菱 陳

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson. We are glad to know that you were overall satisfied with your stay, and it was a pleasure being of service to you. The team look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice resort for family vacation. They have beautiful views and convenient vehicles for the inside-resort movement. Light house has very good service. We were served by Salina, Joms, and Ivan. Thanks for their nice help.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous 5 star. Value for money as the saying goes, but really its so reasonable for such a high class accommodation. Excellent for all answers to all related hotels questions. In short, everything was excellent. I will be back again and I will recommend to all my friends and relatives and to anyone reading this feedback.

1  Thank Ahmad H

Dear Guest

We are delighted you have chosen Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson as your preferred choice of accommodation during your trip to Port Dickson. Thank you for your positive feedback and looking forward to extend our hospitality to you again soon.