“Love this local find”

Thai T
Ranked #71 of 236 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

My father and I come here once every couple weeks. The food is wonderful and the service very friendly. We try different dishes every time and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

I had the Pad Thai and it didn't have any flavor. The seats are torn and need updated. I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had tried their lunch special. It is good value for Money. The service was prompt as we had a big group of people.The food was good too.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

The food was average, although they did give free refils on Thai Teas, so we drank up! If you really like Thai Tea, it could be worth it for you if they still give free refills :)

Been to Thai T? Share your experiences!