All reviews basketball court full kitchen sized refrigerator social hour napa valley complimentary breakfast indoor pool wine country nice place to stay waffles each morning would stay here again home away from home grocery store jelly belly san francisco fitness center
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was friendly. I got in around 1am and had called a day before to let them know. No issues when I arrived. Very clean. Nice huge room. Good shower. Comfortable bed. Very quiet hotel. Looks like it would be nice for a long stay. Indoor pool and outdoor basketball court. Breakfast served daily included in room.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here. We were not aware of the Happy Hour/Snack time
that they offered us in the evenings. We had a nice Italian dinner here for free.
There was even free beer. It was great. The breakfast that was included was also
very nice. The location was perfect for us to explore the area.
The location was easy to find and it had easy on and off of the interstate.
I would stay here again anytime.

Room tip: We stayed on the ground floor. This made it easy to access the pool and the lobby.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Overall, a clean and new/newly renovated business hotel. It was quiet, but the bed was a bit too soft for my liking. The business center was good but the lights are motion detecting so I had to stand up every few minutes or so to turn on the lights again. Bad design or perhaps they're trying to limit usage? Breakfast is typical Hilton fare and the gym is small, but good for a light workout.

There's plentiful parking which is good cause you'll need a car or at least taxi/Uber to get to any shopping or restaurants. One issue during the stay was the strong smell of marijuana from the closest elevator which was reported. I eventually learned that marijuana smell in public places was somewhat common in California, but particularly in Bay Area.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Homewood Suites anytime I visit Fairfield. It's a home away from home. The staff is friendly. The room is great. The breakfast is great. The managers reception is great. It is a great place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We chose this location due to the convenience of taking the Napa Valley Wine Train, seeing my son and his wife from Sacramento and
a quick night out in San Francisco. It was a perfect weekend with the best experience for all events!

Date of stay: February 2018