“Wonderful home that is a true paradise”
OUTDOOR SEATING – BARBEQUE ENTRANCE
BATHROOM 1
BATHROOM 2
LOFT
LOFT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
OnAir8008...
“Wonderful home that is a true paradise”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The house and host were excellent. Seven us were traveling and wanted a house that provided comfort and ease of access to all things on the island. The house is in a wonderful location - far enough from the beaches and nightlife to enjoy peaceful rest, but centrally located that you can get to any beach. We ended up hitting the beaches that were close, beaches over on the west side, and beaches up north. The house itself was well appointed and very comfortable for 7 adults.

Eddy was a great host. Either Eddy or his father were available to answer questions and help us with local transportation. It was a wonderful experience!

26 Aug 2018
Peter and Annette thank you very much for your positive comments.
You were great guests too!
We are really happy that you enjoyed your vacation to our magnificent island staying in our house. When you decide to revisit Corfu it will be a great pleasure for us to host you again.
Thank you once more!
Francesca...
“Seven days between nature and sea”
Reviewed 5 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My friends and I spent seven days in Corfu, we have chosen Eddy’s house because it was big enough for all of us. We immediately fell in love with the outdoor space, there are 2 big tables and also the barbecue. It’s perfect for large groups of people. The house is like a museum, inside there are many particoular paintings and ornaments. About house services: in the kichen there were everything we needed (pots,glasses,plates,bottles of water) and in the bathrooms too ( toilette paper, detergents for clothes and for cleaning the house, washing machine), in our rooms there were clean sheets and towels for everyone. Eddy and bis father were very kind and always avaiable, in few minutes they solved al our problems. We rented cars, always through Eddy who immediately made himself avaiable, in order to visit the island. With cars every beach is near.
We definitely raccomanded this house, maybe one days we’ll be back!!

Your age range 18-24
5 Aug 2018
Thank you very much Francesca!
I really appreciate your positive comments, being very happy that you enjoyed your vacation to our beautiful and hospitable island staying in my house.
It was a great pleasure for me and my parents having as guests you and your lovely friends and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!
Thanks for all!
Ndb19
“Unique villa in lovely peaceful location”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Eddy and his parents were super friendly hosts and really helpful with local info and tips, even over the Easter holiday weekend. Location of the house is quite rural and peaceful - you need a car - but is fairly central for all the north of the island and not too far from Corfu Town. The villa is just like in the photos, full of interesting things (not suitable for toddlers!!) but our kids (9 and 11) loved it, especially the loft and the basketball. The garden is great with nice views right across to the sea and the covered barbecue area is fantastic. There was lots of hot water, a well-equipped kitchen and good WiFi.

18 Apr 2018
Thank you very much Nigel and Susie!
I'm really glad that you and your children have enjoyed your stay in my house.
I hope to have the opportunity to host you again!
Manos T
“5 STARS !!!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed with my family and a couple of friends in this really beautiful villa last September for 10 days. Everything was great! The house very clean and comfortable with unique decoration and all the facilities you need to enjoy your vacations. The barbecue was really great!!!
The host very kind and communicative always available and willing to help and give us information about the beautiful island.
The villa is located in a quiet and very rich in vegetation place near Dasia beach and in about 20 minutes driving you are in the picturesque Corfu town which you don’t want to miss.
I highly recommend this value for money house for both families and couples.

19 Mar 2018
Hello Manos!
Thank you very much for your positive evaluation and your kind comments.
It was a great pleasure for me to host you in my house and I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope to see you again!
Kind regards
Kolonaki...
“A real paradise..”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our stay at the Green Paradise this summer has been an unforgettable experience! The host was really helpful with our check-in and suggested all the best spots of the island that we shouldn’t miss. The house was very spacious and clean, fully equipped with all the household facilities we needed. The outdoor space was a real adventure for the kids, who mostly enjoyed exploring around, while we were relaxing in the beautiful courtyard. Great hospitality and a good value for money! We will definitely revisit! Thank you so much!

12 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It was a great pleasure for me meeting and hosting you in my house and I'm really glad that you and your children enjoyed your stay.
I hope to have the opportunity to host you again next time you visit our beautiful island.
Eddy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing