See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2015

nothing fancy, but clean, everything was working, no smell, sheets were clean, bed were comfortable, staff was friendly. My only complain was that pillows were too thin.
Overall excellent, budget place to take a rest before see San Diego attractions.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I paid $88 for 2 queen beds for 2 adults and 3 young children. There were roaches!!!!! The sink was clogged up too, but the roaches! OMG! & They were NOT afraid of humans. They were bold. We slept with the lights on with our own blankets, but that didn't stop them. I left all of our stuff in the car except for the outfits we were going to wear in the morning. When I woke up and moved my clothes, a roach went running from them! What the hell?! Were they in bed with me and my children too?! I'm still freaking out right now about it. I'm scheduling us all an appointment with the doctor right now. I don't know who I can call about this problem, but I'm going to figure it out and report them.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Corrina L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Pros: Large room and large bathroom, fridge and microwave, air conditioner worked fine. Windows kept out street noise pretty well. TV and remote worked fine.
Cons: NO soap of any kind in the bathroom, dirty towels, no bath mat so wet floor very slippery. No shower curtain liner so soaked cloth curtain. Slept on top of bed in clothes as sheets had black hairs on it. Reserved a king bed, got 2 queens so very crowded room. No closet but had a rack with wheels. No coffee pot but 7 Eleven across the street. Hard time getting anyone at front desk even after ringing several times - found a maid who went looking for the office staff.
I did not complain to manager as could not afford to go anywhere else. You get what you pay for but I would expect a clean bed and soap no matter what the price.

Room Tip: Very small motel, sketchy downtown area - don't leave anything in the car, bring your own coffee pot and bathroom supplies.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank E A
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We have just checked in for 3 nights and were warmly welcomed. Motel is basic but large bright rooms with air con. By a busy interchange but double glazing keeps out the noise. Fridge and microwave but no coffee machine. Working wifi and tv, near plenty of shops, restaurants and cafés. Good parking. No complaints so far. I think this motel has been updated since the last review as it is far better than reported in 2012!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PinkElly
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This was a last-ditch find to try to save some money and get a room to stay on the way back from San Diego (out of rooms) returning home to the Las Vegas area. There was no review on it yet so I took a chance and lost. The manager said our room, which was on the upstairs/street side was quiet after asking him so. It was the last room available according to him. It was not quiet at all. The street noise was horrible, especially since there was a large city intersection right on the immediate corner. I should have driven all the way home instead.

Room Tip: Get your reservation sooner to somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple