All reviewsfiltered waterair purifierview of the oceanwalking distancemoonlight beachzenstaycationsuitetubpatiosunsetamenitiespropertynoise
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I wanted a break after a tiring work week so I decided to book at the inn for the weekend. First off, I was taken away by how beautiful the property is! The inn overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by a private garden with various tropical plants and flowers. I was warmly greeted by the owner and shown to my room where a hot ginger tea was awaiting me! The room was immaculate and I could tell every appointment was carefully selected to create an environment of harmony & luxury. There are two things that I'm picky about when it comes to a room - the bed and the shower. I'm happy to say that the bed was perfect - not too firm and not too soft. The shower was one of the best I've experienced, and I felt completely refreshed after the first night. The next morning I took a walk downtown to get some coffee and do some shopping. The location makes it extremely convenient with easy access to the beach and shops. I was also pleased with the personal touches such as fruit, chocolates, juice, etc. The owners really made me feel at home and this is now my go-to destination whenever I'm in Encinitas.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Shangwen K, Owner at Inn at Moonlight Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

We're so honored to have had you stay with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed all of the amenities and details we provide in our suites, such as the beautiful garden, eco-memory foam bed, and immaculate shower/deep soaking bathtub.

We hope you to host you again in the future. Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Inn At Moonlight Beach!

Warmly,

Elizabeth, Shangwen and Staff.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We ended our week stay at Moonlight today. The rooms were very clean and well decorated. The location was just right for us. A half mile walk gets the beach or many good restaurants. Uber allows more. The service was excellent. We plan to return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Inn At Moonlight Beach while visiting your family. We are pleased to hear that you received such excellent service. It is our priority to create a beautiful, tranquil space for our guests, as yourself. We're happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all that Encinitas has to offer, being that we're within walking distance to the beautiful beaches, award winning restaurants, and shops.

We hope to host you again soon during your next visit to Encinitas!

Elizabeth, Shangwen, and Staff

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I just spent 2 nights here to celebrate our anniversary.
Our stay was wonderful!
The Inn is so relaxing, very Zen-like atmosphere.
The rooms are freshly remodeled and very comfortable and clean.
A basket full of healthy treats was delivered too the room every morning!
The hospitality of the staff could not have been better. If we needed anything or had a question, all we had to do was send a text.
We didn't move our car after we arrived. Walking distance to beautiful Moonlight Beach and lots of shops and restaurants in Encinitas.
Also, if you are there on a Sunday, take a stroll to the wonderful Leucadia/Encinitas Farmers Market.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BradHy

Most importantly, it was such an honor hosting you and your wife on such a special occasion for your anniversary! We're pleased you enjoyed your stay and you could experience the relaxing, "Zen-like" atmosphere. It's our goal to create a comfortable, clean, healthy, beautiful space for our guests.

Given that we are located in such a great location that is within walking distance to beaches, shops, and award winning restaurants in Encinitas, it's nice to hear that you and your wife were able to take advantage the prime location and walk through town! Encinitas is a beautiful city and has so much to offer our guests.

We hope you host you again soon! Thank you for choosing to stay with you here at Inn At Moonlight Beach.

Elizabeth, Shangwen, and Staff

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Upon walking into the room for the first time, we were blown away! The look of the room was so upscale and luxurious, it was quite surprising. The room was very clean and modern. The bed was comfortable, and we couldn't hear any noise from the adjacent rooms; we actually tested this extensively, since we had friends in the next room. We turned our TV very loud and asked them if they could hear it, and they could not.

The shower was well stocked with full sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Our bathroom had a stand alone soaking tub with a bamboo tray, and the glass door shower was huge.

We loved all of the room's amenities which included a french press, fragrance diffuser, white noise machine, meditation pads, and candlelight tea warmer - too much fun! We really enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leah M

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We're happy to know that you felt such peace and quiet within your suite, even after testing it with your friends next door. It's important to us that each of our guests feels a sense of peace and tranquility.

Each suite has extensive amenities for our guests to enjoy. We're pleased to know that you experienced all that our suites have to offer. Thank you for staying with us! It was such an honor to have you and we hope to be able to host you again in the future here at Inn At Moonlight Beach!

Shangwen and Elizabeth
Inn At Moonlight Beach

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Tea of my preference brewed and ready in my room upon arrival. Interior design out of an asian spa. Shared kitchen & lounge area with organic coffee, vegan alternatives to half&half, organic oatmeal. Outdoor seating. invisible hosts, until I needed something, then they were immediately there to serve. More than a place to stay, a complete experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dayb888

It was an honor to host you here at Inn At Moonlight Beach! We're so pleased to know that you enjoyed the design, and "spa like" experience. It's our goal to provide a beautiful, healthy environment for our guests. We are happy you received prompt service, as it's our mission to create exceptional service for you.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to host you again soon!

Elizabeth and Shangwen