“Celebration of Birthday”
Review of The Roxy Encinitas

The Roxy Encinitas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Roxy Encinitas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 326 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Description: Visit our Classic Main Street Eatery at 517 South Coast Hwy in Downtown Encinitas for 1920's Ambiance, Classic Cocktails, Shared Plates & Live Music. Lunch and Dinner served daily, weekend brunch, and Happy Hour all day Monday and Tue-Fri from 3pm-6pm. Wine Wednesday featuring 50% off bottles of wine. Live music 7 nights as week and for brunch on the weekends!
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I had not been to the Roxy in a long time and I live in the area. It is the best! They have music most nights.....the food from shrimp sliders, tomato salad and don't forget the best ice cream ever. Perfect for a date or just a night out in Encinitas. Lovely to do a walk around in the area.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We were looking for a place to get some dinner on our way to a concert. We ended up here and learned that this restaurant had only been open for 6 months since completing a remocel and they are still fine tuning things. I ordered the Roxy chef salad with chicken. The piece of chicken was very generous. The salad was okay but I had to ask for more dressing to give it some flavor. I would have liked to order a turkey burger but all they serve are beef burgers and a surprising amount of other beef dishes. There is no bread to be had unless you pay $3.00 for some. According to the manager, they are discussing changing this. I thought the prices were quite high but maybe that's Encinitas.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We stumbled into Roxy while walking along the 101 looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. It has a somewhat eclectic menu, but the special of the day, stroganoff called out to me and was I ever happy that I chose it. It was extremely flavorful! And just as we were finishing our meal, the live music was just getting started. It was a duo that provided soft music that was pleasant but not overpowering, so as not to interrupt conversation. Overall it was a great experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff great FOOD ! This place has a unique menu offering so if you're with friends order and share... good drinks and band music on the weekends... I love the interior it's a throwback to the 30's somewhat.... nice.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The Roxy has a makeover. It's hard to say, but we were disappointed with the interior = the seating, lighting, and overall layout was nothing that would invite us back. We sat outside. Our server recommended the Falafel Burger and the BLT. Both were good, but the BLT with avocado and egg was Ah-mazing!! I'd definitely go back for that. The side salad was delicious. Definitely a winner! The outdoor seating was nice - fun to people watch. Overall a good experience, but I wish they had done a better job with the inside. Oh, well. Loved the BLT! :)