“Best ice cream place in town!!”

Handel's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Encinitas
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I LOVE ice cream – and this place is the best I have ever had. I love that their flavors are always changing and you can try as many flavors as you want! Their serving sizes are huge so be prepared to share or just eat a TON of ice cream. They make all their ice cream fresh in the store with love, and it shows in the creative flavors and quality of the ice cream. This is a must try if you’re an ice cream lover too!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Some of the best ice cream I have ever had. They make it extra fun by having fun and unique flavors. I had chocolate raspberry with chocolate truffles and graham cracker honeycomb. Yum!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My wife and I enjoyed ice cream cones while walking around Encinitas. Staff was helpful and friendly. Prices were good for beach area.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We are visiting from out of town and we stopped by after dinner. They had 50 different kinds of homemade ice creams made fresh everyday. We had cotton candy, pumpkin cheesecake, dulce de Leche and coffee chocolate chip. They were all great. Glad we don't live here, we would be here everyday.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is seriously good ice-cream. You are welcome to try the different flavours until you find your perfect combination. There is a huge selection and the serving sizes are very generous. Staff were very helpful and polite.
I've had gelato in Italy which I thought was heavenly, and this is much better!!